- and YouTube
Sunday, February 28, 2010
Saturday, February 27, 2010
Opera 10.50 Beta has been launched yesterday, and I must say that there is a big difference between this version and that one that was launched earlier, Alpha. You can read more about the Alpha here.
This last version (10.50 Beta) is very fast and most of the problems which were present on Alpha are now gone. Flash is displayed correctly, and posting from Blogger
works perfectly(I'm blogging right now from Opera) NO. Posting from blogger is not working. The "Publish Post" button is not working at all. It runs very stable (compared to the previous version), and all the scripts are working correctly.
However, it is a Beta version, so use it on non-important purposes.
Download from here (Mac only): http://www.4shared.com/file/230898428/6b8f05ea/Opera_1050_b1_Setup_Intel.html.
Friday, February 26, 2010
- click "New"
- click "Next"
- give it a name and at operating system select "Linux", and at version select "Ubuntu"
- select an amount of memory to allocate to Ubuntu (do not give it more than your current free RAM memory; 512 MB are really enough if you don't have more) and click "Next"
- be sure that "Create new hard disk" is selected, and click "Next"
- click "Next"
- check "Dynamically expended storage" and click "Next"
- here just select the size for Ubuntu, and click "Next"
- now click "Finish"
- click "Start"
- select "OK"
- when the window appears, click "Next"
- now, at the Media Type select "CD/DVD-ROM Device", and at Media Source click on the folder from the right, click "Add", and select the recently downloaded image of Ubuntu. Select it and click "Select"
- click "Next"
- click "Finish"
- on Ubuntu, go to "Applications" --> "Accessories" --> "Terminal"
- here, on Terminal type: "cd Desktop" (without quotes)
- type in Terminal: "sudo sh VBoxLinuxAdditions-x86.run"
- now you have to enter your password (that one you have entered when you installed Ubuntu; type it, and even you don't see anything, it is there; tap enter when done, or if you haven't entered a password, just tap enter)
- wait for a few minutes
- when installation is completed (last line is like the line you saw at the start), close the Terminal
- type "sudo gedit /etc/X11/xorg.conf"
- enter again the password you have entered during installation, and tap enter
- on the window that has appeared, modify where it says "Modes" with the resolution of your monitor (on my MacBook White 13,3" it is 1280x800)
- save that file and close it
- restart the operating system
Thursday, February 25, 2010
- both routers must be set to operate into "Hybrid" mode
- both routers must operate on the same Channel
- both routers must have the same security method and the same password
- their LAN ip's must NOT be the same!
- first router must have DHCP server enabled, while the other (second one) doesn't
- first router must have normal internet settings (depending on how you connect to the internet), while the other must have "automated IP" settings.
- after you are sure that you know their LAN ip addresses, give them the same SSID (name)
Wednesday, February 24, 2010
Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Sunday, February 21, 2010
Friday, February 19, 2010
Thursday, February 18, 2010
- No video support (?! I don't know what is Opera referring at by this)
- Impossible to post on Blogspot (not found, error 404 - this is weird)
- No SilverLight plugins
- No printing of forms and frames
- No Java
- Incorrect window behavior for some pop-ups
- Flash is incorrect displayed (videos are still playing)
- HTML 5 (from YouTube) loads forever (can't be started)
Wednesday, February 17, 2010
Tuesday, February 16, 2010
HTC launched a kind of update to the Nexus One, named Desire. It's a very similar device, having the same capacitive touch-screen (3.7 inch), the same processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon at 1 GHz) and the same battery (1400 mAh). But what's weird is the difference between battery life on devices which is quite big.
Monday, February 15, 2010
Sunday, February 14, 2010
Saturday, February 13, 2010
Friday, February 12, 2010
Thursday, February 11, 2010
Tuesday, February 9, 2010
Monday, February 8, 2010
Sunday, February 7, 2010
- Current Battery Charge: 5137 mAh
- Maximum Battery Charge: 5137 mAh
- Current Battery Capacity: 5137 mAh
- Original Battery Capacity 5020 mAh (it results that my battery is 100% health)